Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

I ended up fixing it by uninstalling "SQL Server 2014 RS Add-in for SharePoint" on each SP server and installing again. Not sure if this would be normal procedure by my ReportServer Feature is now version 15


0

Here is what I did So here is what I did Created ini file by following steps mentioned here Run below command $configFile = "c:\Ravi\SSRS.ini" $setupFile = "e:\setup.exe" $installCmd = "$setupFile /qs /IACCEPTSQLSERVERLICENSETERMS /ConfigurationFile=""$configFile"" /ACTION=Install" Invoke-Expression $installCmd My ini file [OPTIONS] ...


0

The good news is that there is a way to install SSRS in SharePoint (or native) mode. The bad news is that it's a little complicated. The trick is that it's done through the command line, not natively PowerShell. Here is a link regarding command line installation of SSRS 2012 in SharePoint mode. I also gather that you want to set it up in PowerShell so ...


0

You should always make sure that your source and destination farms have the same configuration. To resolve your issue you'll need to reconfigure your reportserver wsp. To do that you can use the existing wsp and deploy it in 14,15 compatibility mode. Install-SPSolution -Identity contoso_solution.wsp -GACDeployment -CompatibilityLevel {14,15}


3

Formula will be something like this: =IF(OR([Column3]="5", [Column3]="6"), [director approval date]-[finance approval date], "-") Here is the reference Example of common formulas


0

I figured it out see link below if anyone else is running into this issue. http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sqlforum/archive/2011/04/28/walkthrough-how-to-get-distinct-values-of-a-column-of-a-sharepoint-list-using-sql-server-reporting-services.aspx


0

If i'm not mistaken. The history of the workflow (where your Red Arrow is pointing) will be what ever task you have logged. For example: In SharePoint Designer, on that specific workflow you are looking at, you need to create a log. To do this just type "log" after every task has completed, then name the task accordingly (Log "enter task name that was ...


0

You con store the results in a DataTable using SPListItemCollection.GetDataTable method. Sample from MSDN: SPWeb oWebsite = SPContext.Current.Web; SPList oList = oWebsite.Lists["List_Name"]; SPListItemCollection collListItems = oList.Items; DataGrid1.DataSource = collListItems.GetDataTable(); DataGrid1.DataBind();



Top 50 recent answers are included