Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

Are you running into this issue? http://www.bfcnetworks.com/blogs/alexpearce/10-things-you-should-know-about-office-365-before-signing-up/ I have not yet found any way around #9 :( Basically means any email coming from O365 Sharepoint is useless for end users to correspond back via email. Only thing I've seen some places do is to add hyperlinks in the ...


0

I did a reboot of my frontend server and now it is working:)


0

*edit Add a field to the list titled User Name, with a field type of Person or Group, and select Account from the Show field: dropdown. Create a SharePoint Designer workflow to update the list when an item is added or changed. workflow settings - update the Start Options to start when an item is created and changed. put your cursor inside of Step 1 and ...


0

If you are on SharePoint 2013, then you can use the site mailbox functionality. A site mailbox is a central email and document sharing account that is accessed from a SharePoint site. Your team may choose to use a site mailbox to gather relevant team-level email conversations or collaborate on composing an important email message. Your team may also find it ...


1

If you have access to PowerShell, try this: First check to see if eml is an permitted Mime Type. Look for message/rfc822 $webApp = Get-SPWebApplication("http://yourwebappurl") $webApp.AllowedInlineDownloadedMimeTypes If it is in that list, remove it $webApp.AllowedInlineDownloadedMimeTypes.Remove("message/rfc822") $webApp.Update() Here's a lengthy ...


0

Probably your list has the option "browserfilehanding" set to "Permissive". Change it to "Strict": $site = Get-SPSite("http://SharePointSite") $web = $site.OpenWeb() $list = $web.GetList("http://SharePointSite/Attachments") write-output $list.browserfilehandling if ($list.browserfilehandling -eq "Permissive") { $list.browserfilehandling = “Strict” ; ...


1

This sounds like an issue we had (last year). There is (still) a bug that exists in Outlook 2007 in the synchronization with Sharepoint. We found upgrading to Outlook 2010 fixed the issue. We had extensive testing and conversations with our Microsoft Rep. It seemed to be an issue mostly with SP Calendars (in SP2007, in our case) that had a high number of ...


1

1) You may need to enable the list to show up in the "Quick Launch". Go the your list, in the ribbon click on 'list' tab and click on list settings. Now click on 'Title, description and navigation' link. Ensure the option 'Display this list on quick launch' is set to 'yes'. If you would like to reorder or change the name in quick launch, you can go to Site ...



Top 50 recent answers are included