New answers tagged

0

It has come to my attention that as long as a file is downloaded from SharePoint, modified and re-uploaded, the values remain the same. This issue only occurs if someone has retained the original version, made edits, and re-uploaded the changed file to SharePoint.


0

I was also looking for some options along the same lines but obviously individual permission is the only solution available. Another workaround - the way I designed the site was based term store navigation and then a sub-site for each term-set. Once we have achieve this we can set up the rules to move the documents to the individual site's document ...


0

There is no OOTB feature for this requirement. the best possible option would be to use a content editor webpart and embed the pdf document using the below custom script <object><embed src="FILENAME.PDF" height="850" width="850" type="application/pdf"></embed></object> with in the edit form of the list/library.


0

I could not find anything helpful in the ULS logs. I ended up running iisreset on all the servers in the farm. Then I went back to the site, and the items started showing up in all levels of the hierarchy again. If anyone finds the true cause and way to fix this without an outage, please let me know!


0

I know this is an old question, but I struggled with the same issue. The way we solved it: This type was "website". The FB documentation here recommends images be 600X315 for this type. We use a 600X315 jpg, and defined the additional specs of the image in these tags: <meta property="og:image" content="[Your URL to image here]" /> <meta ...


3

With KQL it is only possible to query by day ranges. If you want to use something like DateTime.Now you will have to use FQL instead, see link



Top 50 recent answers are included