Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

List should be the Parent and library should be the child. Parent Item ID should be filled in as part of user uploading documents. (This field can be a lookup) Create a workflow on the library which updates the list field on Item Created event. Open the site in SharePoint Designer Click on Workflows From the ribbon click on the library Add action "Update ...


0

The item was not found into the list, the item is checked-in so the user is not be able to get it, the element is not in the list because was removed from there. ?


0

I don't know about the lookup field but for date field you can write this way: <Row> <Field Name="Id">1</Field> <Field Name="Date">2011-12-30T21:00:00Z</Field> </Row> Refer this discussion for more details.


0

You can either use PowerShell formatting to provide a string representation, or create a new SPFieldLookupValue object: $lookupValueString = "{0};#{1}" -f $post.ID,$post.Title $lookupValue = New-Object Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFieldLookupValue -ArgumentsList $post.ID,$post.Title Then you assign the value to a field and then Update the item. ...


1

What you most likely need to do is update the SchemaXml property of the lookup field - the imported Posts list now should have a new ID, this change must be reflected in the field schema in the List attribute. There's a utility for that on CodePlex: https://splookuplinker.codeplex.com/ but you can also do the same with a PowerShell script or SharePoint ...


0

No, you cannot create a lookup field against a web property. If your skills in JS and Display Templates are up for it, you might already have access to web title and url in the ctx object. http://blogs.technet.com/b/sharepoint_quick_reads/archive/2013/09/03/3588171.aspx


0

I found the error. My list only have the ID information. Sharepoint understand that the value information is in the other list that I didnt have permission to read in my App. When I added "Web" permission in my AppManifest file, sharepoint allows me to access the Value of lookup column.


0

You may still need to do a lookup on the project list regardless. Here's a function that will look up the value from one list and update the other with the correct lookup value field: Function Copy-LookupFieldValue { param ( [Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem] $srcItem, [Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem] $dstItem, ...



Top 50 recent answers are included