Tag Info

New answers tagged


Thanks for Tiago for providing the solution. So here is the code if you want to move description up for Multiple lines of text. $("td.ms-formbody > span > textarea.ms-long").each(function(){ var descriptionElement = $(this).closest('.ms-formbody').contents().filter(function(){ return this.nodeType != 1; }); var descriptionText = ...


I'm sure there is room for improvement, but here is a working sample. jQuery(document).ready(function () { if(location.href.contains('&IsDlg=1')) { $(".ms-dialog td.ms-formbody > span > table > tbody > tr:first-child > td > span.ms-RadioText").each(function(){ //console.log('found the first ...


I ran into a similar scenario where I had to set specific authors, since you included a powershell code sample here is the powershell I used to make the changes. Be aware this goes through all posts and asks if you want to change the author on each one. It also changes the editor as well. Please take the time to read the script before using, and be sure to ...


The initial blog post is set as the system account, all subsequent posts will show as the person who creates the post. Simply delete the initial blog post if it isn't necessary.

Top 50 recent answers are included