Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

I finally got around the issue. I fixed the response using FiddlerCore, replacing https xmls namespaces with http namespaces. I have this class that is acting as an http proxy and is responsible for fixing the respose: using Fiddler; using Org.BouncyCastle.Security.Certificates; using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.IO; using ...


0

https://sharepointobservations.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/sharepoint-2013-host-named-site-collections-over-ssl-2/ I was able to manually setup HTTPS in IIS and then added via Set-SPSiteURL using the article above. I'm not sure if this will then allow me to change the default from HTTP to HTTPS, but I'll ultimately try.



Top 50 recent answers are included