Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The problem was the relationship on search: I change this: For this: Before was searching for the value, I changed to search the ID and it worked.


SharePoint won't let you open certain pages with it's dialog framework. "So the conclusion is that if you want to show a page in modal dialog taking advantage of SharePoint Modal Dialog API, then you need to make sure that the page you want to show in modal dialog is derived from Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.LayoutsPageBase or the page is web part ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible