Tag Info

New answers tagged


I dont think you can do this OOTB, you have to write your own code or use the 3rd part tool. EnvoaPoint has Automate Document Management, they have trial version too. You can use Open XML, Open XML SDK 2, Microsoft Office Interop, Microsoft Office Object Library and Visual Studio 2013. Merge PowerPoint Presentations (PPTX) & save as PDF


The following example demonstrates how to access files in Document Set: SP.SOD.executeFunc('sp.js', 'SP.ClientContext', function() { var docSetUrl = '/Documents/2013'; //Document Set named 2013 in Documents library var ctx = SP.ClientContext.get_current(); var ds = ctx.get_web().getFolderByServerRelativeUrl(docSetUrl); ...


I have done something like this.. Its works fine . But still i didn't get current version of the file. Means I have a file with versions 1.0, 1.1. but it showing count=1 and showing previous one. 1.0 SPSite site = SPContext.Current.Site; SPWeb web = site.OpenWeb(); //Get the selected document SPListItem listItem = ...


I haven't tried this. But I believe you need to deploy the sandbox solution to your site collection and activate it. Once this is done you can open the folder property and change the content type to Document Set. <- This will work for future folders but not existing ones. The workflow mentioned in the link bellow will do the trick. Also take a look at ...


I have found a trick to create Document Set in a Sandbox Solution. First Create a Folder and then Convert the Folder to Document Set Content Type. Please check my post below: http://johnjayaseelan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/create-document-set-in-sharepoint-2010.html

Top 50 recent answers are included