New answers tagged claims-based-auth
I managed to overcome the problem with the current checked out user check with the following workaround: First, I'm getting the id of the equivalent claims user (user.claimsId), using GetUserInfo function with userLoginName: "i:0#.w|" + user.login And then, I'm checking whether a document item's checkout user id is equal to the user.claimsId. Except ...
You can try OAuth authentication. Check below link which has all the steps explained in detail. sharepoint-online-o365-oauth
For me the solution was simply to have the user (that was added to the AD group) to log off and on again on his workstation. That updates the group membership.
Resolved: As it turned out, the Windows groups were Domain Local groups. We only have a single forest/single domain, so I'm not sure why it mattered, but once we changed them to either Universal or Global groups, Sharepoint was able to resolve membership.
Top 50 recent answers are included