Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

This is a tricky problem but I found the solution. In my SharePoint workflow project in Visual Studio, the .xsn in my Forms folder was not a "published" Infopath form. I didn't have access to the SharePoint server (my Infopath install was on a different VM) so I was just saving the Infopath template and sending it to the other VM. This can cause your ...


0

Sometimes, a DBA might switch the database to Read-Only. It would have the same effect.


0

use this command stsadm -o deletesite -url http://servername/sites/sitename


0

Check this link http://parmeshwarjadhao.blogspot.in/2014/12/sharepoint-site-suddenly-read-only-even.html Central Administration -> Site Collection Quotas and Locks. Select your site collection One of the following might be enforced: Adding content prevented, Read-only or No access. If not, this answer doesn't apply. Check the content database status ...


0

Last year I had an issue with similar orphaned SharePoint databases. It was solved via the following PowerShell script: Get-SPDatabase | ? { -not $_.Exists } | % { $_.Delete() } I suggest you to create a backup at least from the config DB before you execute the script. I suggest too, to check wich DBs would be deleted by the Cmdlet (the ones, that no ...


0

Try following powershell $wa = Get-SPWebApplication -Identity "WebapplicationURL" $wa.MigrateUsers($true)


0

Here are the best practice to change the app Pool account. First add new account into the Managed Account( security > configure managed Accounts) Make sure new account Have DBO rights on the Config DB & Content Databasea. from Central Admin > security > Configure Service Account...select the App pool and from next drop down select the account. Click ...


0

Your license is not enterprise. Go to central administration, Upgrade and migration and click on Convert farm license type and put a valid license key



Top 50 recent answers are included