New answers tagged

0

Try this: string query = "<Where><Eq><FieldRef Name=\"MultiLookupFieldName\" /><Value Type=\"LookupMulti\">" + DisplayValue + "</Value></Eq></Where>"; SPQuery spQuery = new SPQuery(); spQuery.Query = query; SPListItemCollection items = list.GetItems(sp Query);


0

I used the following query to solve this: <View><Query> <Where> <Eq> <FieldRef Name='_dlc_DocId'/> <Value Type='Text'>DOC-ID</Value> </Eq> </Where> </Query> <RowLimit>100</RowLimit> </View>


0

Your query returns all the items because it contains error. Try to remove <Query> from your string Update: Ok. If I have libarary and [Document ID] column with data like ' UNIQUEID-10-31', then query will be like this: <Where> <Eq> <FieldRef Name='_dlc_DocId' /> <Value ...


0

Pretty much, although you would want to left outer join your tables. Have a look at this MSDN article for reference.


0

This may be overkill for what you are trying to do, but if I really needed the ability to filter by specific values, I would add an event handler to generated a value in another field and filter on that field. As I mentioned in my comment, you can't use calculated columns on lookup fields or managed metadata fields. If you could, you could easily create a ...


0

I would highly suggest using CamlDesigner. I don't want to go through your caml query because your formatting is horrendous. Please clean that up if you want us to look at it. Here is an example Caml Query i made with CamlDesigner on a random list <Where> <And> <Or> <And> <Eq> ...


0

Try to replace <UserID /> tag by UserID number (int). Moreover, if you want to ensure that your query is correct, check the server response: if you receive a 400 Bad Request HTTP Error, then it's very probable that your query is malformed. If the answer is 200 OK, then you should check the rest of the code.


0

If you return a column containing Site Name within it, you can then: <GroupBy><FieldRef Name="**SiteNameField**" /></GroupBy> Hope this helps



Top 50 recent answers are included