Hot answers tagged bug
In the first code snippet you have doubled the ' around getElementById. In the second code snippet you have forgotten the html: in front of getElementById Edit after James comment: If you are not using minimal download strategy, you do not have to use SOD.
I had the same issue on a Publishing Page Libary. I set the toolbar to No Toolbar on the AllItems.aspx page. Removing the toolbar causes the page to stop processing. Browse to the AllItems.aspx page and edit the page > edit web part > check tool bar type. Set to Full Toolbar and save. This should resolve the issue.
When I looked at my Schema.xml, I noticed that there were two default views defined. Setting one of the views to False solved the problem. <View BaseViewID="50" DefaultView="TRUE" MobileView="True" ..... </View>
In order to save someone else's time, this is a bug and has already been reported.
According to your post, my understanding is that you could not save change to a file in SharePoint Designer. You can go to the masterpage gallery in SharePoint Designer, right-click on the file and select "Reset to site definition", then check whether it works. For more information: Unable to update page layout Could you edit the site and save changes ...
This thread is quite old but there is a solution for it explained in this forum post: http://www.telerik.com/forums/table-formatting-lost-after-saving-a-list-item Here are the two steps: In order to workaround this issue you can create a custom content filter, which will strip .ExternalClassxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx class. Modify the respective ...
Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible