New answers tagged

0

I ended up contacting Microsoft and was able to get this resolved. We made a few changes so I'm not 100% sure which step fixed it but I have an idea. For starters, it's worth mentioning we used to run 2010 and we upgraded to 2013. This was the error in the event log (6801): "Exception while trying to migrate account 'CTO\JohnDoe' to 'CONTOSO\JohnDoe'. ---> ...


0

Below are the steps to enable Audience Targetting in Sharepoint List 2010 - Click the list or library that contains the item you want to target. On the list toolbar, click Settings, and then click List Settings or Document Library Settings. Under General Settings, click Audience targeting settings. Select the Enable audience targeting check box. When you ...


0

Option one - Create unique permission on each item Option two - Create separate views for each group. Then create a page and add those views as list view webparts. And apply audience targeting on those webparts.



Top 50 recent answers are included