New answers tagged ajax
I hate to pose a question in an answer, but I don't have enough cool points to comment. There isn't really enough information here for me to fully understand what you're trying to do. If you're trying to load the value of a field for an item which you have the id of (over and over again for different items if you're doing this in a for loop?), then you need ...
You need to use the $expand option in your query string. siteUrl + "/_api/lists/getbytitle('" + listName + "')/items?$select=NameOfLookup/FieldYouWant&$expand=NameOfLookup/NameOfFieldYouWant" So yours would be: "/_api/lists/getbytitle('" + listName + "')/items?$select=$expand=status_x0028_test_x0029/Title&$expand=status_x0028_test_x0029/Title ...
After two nights of Research and Debugging, i can tell that the jQuery promises in Version 1.10.2 are not working properly. At least i used $.when(..).then(..).then(..).done(...) with no luck in runtime but sometime in a debug-session it worked to the 2nd chain, never to the last. You may find this interesting: https://gist.github.com/domenic/3889970 I ...
I just tested this configuration in my demo environment. After running a Full sync the SIP Address attribute was correctly imported to the User Profile. To troubleshoot you may need to look at the MIISClient logs to ensure that the attributes are being retrieved from AD correctly. In my case the initial value was coming from ProxyAddress and was not ...
Try these. data.d.query.PrimaryQueryResult.RelevantResults.TotalRows data.d.query.PrimaryQueryResult.RelevantResults.TotalRowsIncludingDuplicates I tested on O365.
You can raise the MaxRowLimit property of your Search service application (Only with On-Prem SharePoint installation) using PowerShell to overcome this limitation. But remember, it will affect the perform though.
See if these paths to the row count variables work: data.d.query.PrimaryQueryResult.RelevantResults.RowCount data.d.query.PrimaryQueryResult.RelevantResults.TotalRows If you have specific questions about the object model, I find that the best first point of reference is to look at the returned xml or json using web developer tools and looking at the ...
Assuming that you tried Department:* and that did not work, you could try to search by content type. If Department is a site column, you could request all items that have the Content Type that contains that column.
Top 50 recent answers are included