I have checked TechnNet and posted a related question but still cannot find a simple answer for this. I am upgrading from SharePoint 2010 to 2013 standard. It's a two-server farm for an internal ...
I'm trying to perform an upgrade to SP2 on Sharepoint 2010. However during the final stages of the upgrade process, it fails. Digging into the upgrade logs I see this error as the reason: Column, ...
I'm in the middle of an upgrade of a SharePoint 2007 farm. In this old farm, they have My Sites set up to share a database and application pool with everything else in the farm. As we move ahead ...
Upgraded my production farm to FEB 2012 CU from OCT 2010 CU a couple weeks ago and things went ok for the most part nothing major issue wise, however I ran a full sync in my User Profile Service ...
I had a clean environment prior to installing service pack 1 and the June CUs. User Profile Sync is up and running, and synchronizing, but all web applications are throwing a SharePoint error. Digging ...