I'm in the middle of an upgrade of a SharePoint 2007 farm. In this old farm, they have My Sites set up to share a database and application pool with everything else in the farm. As we move ahead ...
Upgraded my production farm to FEB 2012 CU from OCT 2010 CU a couple weeks ago and things went ok for the most part nothing major issue wise, however I ran a full sync in my User Profile Service ...
I had a clean environment prior to installing service pack 1 and the June CUs. User Profile Sync is up and running, and synchronizing, but all web applications are throwing a SharePoint error. Digging ...