This is my first time posting and I'm looking for some help, so hopefully someone has an answer. I used the search, but didn't find anything. I created a custom list definition, and content type ...
This is the current scenario. I have a central site called: XXX. I have many subsites called with the year name: 2012, 2011, 2010, etc. In the central site I have a list called Beneficiaries. In ...
I've been through the typical publish/approve process and have, seemingly, successfully published a page (I've checked it's approval status in the manage content and structure section of the site ...
An SPSiteDataQuery. So far I have: ... query.ViewFields = @"<FieldRef Name=""Title"" /><FieldRef Name=""Author"" />"; ... I just happened to get these two FieldRef's right (purely ...