Im currently customising the CoreResultsWebPart and using it to aggregate Blog posts. One of the default fields it returns is the Author field. The author field though, is crawled and displayed as the ...
I imported user photos to the thumbnailPhoto Active Directory attribute. I ran a full user profile synchronization. Then, I ran the Update-SPProfilePhotoStore PowerShell command as described here. ...
When doing people searches in SharePoint 2010 Server, the account name is formatted DOMAIN/USERNAME instead of DOMAIN\USERNAME. This is causing a User Not Found error when trying to click on their ...