First, some setup: My Site is set to Eastern Time, and the server is located in Eastern Time. I'm trying to run a query against a list using the created date. I have tried using all variations I can ...
I've created a Web Part using Visual Studio to show the selected columns of a list in gridview. But the problem is that whenever I'm changing the locale to English-UK (it's by default English-US), ...
I am trying to display the contents of date column in a different web part. I have not been able to get a string representation that takes into account the explicit "Calendar Type" available in the ...
If I change the locale under regional settings in SharePoint 2010, I get an exception like this: The column "column1" in the list or library "list1" has been marked for indexing. Please turn off ...