I am experiencing the same problems described in List Service resetting meta-data set by Copy Service In addition I have noticed then after creating an item using the copy service CopyIntoItems ...
Here is the following specifics in question. I have the following taxonomy field and its associated Note field. The taxonomy field is defined with a space value in it. Taxonomy Field - ...
I'm seeing some strange behavior when using the SharePoint Lists web service while trying to update a document in a document library. I successfully use the Copy web service to upload the file (from a ...
When I access a document through the Lists.GetListItems web service, I get meta data in the ows_* attributes. These, however are encoded in a strange way ("[RowID];#[data]"). I'm fairly confident I ...
I searched around the internet (and on this stackexchange site), but didnt find any answer. I wrote a small C# application that should retrieve some data via the SOAP webservice of a sharepoint ...