I am trying to deploy and use a web part developed in SP2010 that requires connecting from a SP2010 server to a SQL server. I get the following error (greatly abbreviated): The requested service, ...
I have a custom web part that utilizes a dropdown combobox with items populated from AD. While it used to work, now I am unable to see anything populated in the dropdown unless I view the web part ...
I built a HTTP Module, insert the DLL into the GAC, changed the webConfig Now , if on visual studio , I Attach to process W3WP , Open the web page where the module must work, I notice that ...
I built a http module. I copied into the GAC . Then, I put into the WebConfig file lke this : <httpModules> .... <add name="MyAssembly" type="MyAssembly.Global"/> ...
I'm trying to figure out a wierd problem, maybe yous guys can help. I'm deploying a web part using powershell (Update-SPSolution) in a build definition. The deploy works, but every time one ...