I have a visual studio project with Sharepoint Site structure. I didn't write any Event Receivers that will add my items (SP List Definitions, List Instances, ...) to the site. That means I use ERs ...
I need to debug my feature receiver, so I set up few breakpoints, but when I hit F5 in VS2010, they are all missed, and it says that "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been ...
I have built an SPFeatureReceiver and am trying to debug it by attaching to the w3wp.exe process. No matter what I do no breakpoints are ever hit. Here are my steps Build and Package the solution ...