I'm fetching data from a excel file and creating sharepoint groups for each entry. There are around 10000 entries for which i need to create sharepoint groups I created a SharePoint custom timer job ...
i have a project containing 1 timer job and 1SPpersistedObject. when i deploy the project for the first time it works fine and i debug the correct code. i then made a change and now it is debugging ...
I have a single solution that consists of the following: Custom Timer Job (WebApplication scoped) Custom Content Type and List (Web scoped) Custom Logging Area (Web scoped) These features are set ...