I am experiencing difficulty creating a file in a document library using the client object model. My custom Visual Studio 2010 workflow is not detecting the updates I am making to the file's list item ...
I develop a WebPart using VS2010 for a SharePoint page. My problem: I have to submit the selected items of the ListView to the WebPart code behind. The best solution would be to do it via the Request ...
I can't for the life of me get intellisense working for the Client OM. It seems to work on another box I have tried so I'm wondering if I have found some kind of bug/configuration issue. I have tried ...
I have a list in SharePoint 2010 with some columns. All are default types. So I have "Single line of text" "Multiple line of text" "Date and Time" "Choice" "Number" "Currency" "Person or Group" ...
In native SP list I have item with datetime field which shows 24.1.2010. 00:00:00. When I try get it with ClientContext, I got that item field with the time 23.1.2010. 23:00:00. I understand that ...