After updating the browser to IE9 (I used IE7 before), weird things happen when working on MOSS2007. When trying to edit content (a wiki entry for example), the textarea for editing shows raw HTML ...
We have several profile properties that are set as multivalue fields and are restricted to a list of options. Some of them are set up as Company Name Company Name - Specific Department 1 Company Name ...
I have a working document library that uses a template content type, which is an InfoPath form. I have enabled the browser compatibility settings and the "view form in browser" option in the document ...