In Sharepoint 2007 we had the following interesting problem. Our Audiences included Greek characters (but this applies to latin-only Audience names too). If multiple audiences were assigned to a ...
Hiding items (nodes) in a cross site collection top navigation based on profile property (Audiences)
I have followed this article to create a cross site Collection top navigation and it works greate. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb897739(v=office.14).aspx I go through all Site ...
I added a link to our Navigation that I want audienced to a specific group, whether it be an Active Directory group, or a custom audience that we setup in Central Admin. When I attempt to audience ...
Brand new SP 2010 install patched up to August 2011 CU. When we edit the navigation tab menu entries, We can't set an audience. If I search for Owners we get no exact match was found. If I use the ...
We migrated an SP 2007 site collection to 2010 by attaching it's DB. However, because the Host Name changed and because we had hard coded urls in the navigation we have broken tabs as expected. Is ...