I am trying to finish an InfoPath 2010 form that will be displayed in a form web part on my SP2010 department site. The goal of the form is to email another departments group inbox upon submission and CC anyone entered into a People Chooser control. Since this is sending from the web part, I need the full email addresses of the CC recipients as opposed to the DisplayName. So far I have:
- Created a working People Picker field/control that can successfully search my SP server for multiple users
- By using the double eval trick, I can extract all of the AccountIds from the People Picker
- I can Pass the AccountIds to the GetUserProfileByName queryData connection
Now, the following only works if there is a single name selected in the People Chooser:
- I can re-query the GetUserProfileByName and pass the new AccountId to the Value field
- Lastly I can filter the Value field to only show Name="WorkEmail"
The problem I am having is when there are multiple names selected in the People Chooser. The GetUserProfileByName service doesn't seem to be able to process all of the AccountIds at the same time and it errors out.
Have any advice for a frustrated form designer?
Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from someone!