When I try to edit the Terms in the Enterprise Keywords column within a document's properties and hit save it is not saving the term values I entered to item properties. The weird part is the Term Store suggestions come up fine and let me enter the terms into the field. This is only occurring on one Site Collection on our farm. I tested the Enterprise Keywords column in a document library on another site collection and it is properly saving the term values to the item properties. I have restarted the Managed Metadata Service, restarted the server, and even removed the Enterprise Keywords columns and reassigned them to our document libraries. I am at a loss considering the Managed Metadata Service is running on the farm for some site collections, but not others. I can access the Term Store Management settings page within the affected site collection. This was working several weeks ago and then all of sudden just stopped.