I want to manage attendees attending a number of events in SharePoint.
The idea I have, and I believe IW site is the same, is to:
- Create a list for events - basic custom list.
- Create a list for registrations - custom list with lookup to event list and lookup to people.
- People then go to the registration list and "register" by adding an item.
It just feels this could be done better, but I have limited ideas.
Ideas I have:
- Custom register form which will be more simplified and can do one click registration.
- What I think would be nicer, would be have folders created in registration when an event is created and registrations are put in the folder for the event. Bit of custom workflow + custom register form could make this happen.
Anyone got comments or other ideas?