I did the following:-
- I create a new web application that uses NTL windows authentication.
- Inside this web application I have created a new wildcard managed path named “DiscussionForum”.
- Inside the managed path I have created a new site collection of type community site.
- Then I have a test user named "contributor" inside my Active directory.
I tried to access the site collection using this user and I got the following message, which seems logical since this user was not grant any permission on this site collection :- Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you.
Then I login using the site collection admin, I went to à setting àsite setting-> user& permissionà site permission .
- I created a new group which contain the “contributor” user and i have granted this group a contribute permission level.
- But when I try to login to the site collection using the “contributor ” username , still he got the same message :-
Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you.
Although this user should be a contributor to this site collection!, any idea what is wrong ?