It is possible to send emails to a SharePoint 2013 library, but it will not parse out the information in the body of the email.
- Create a new library List
- Go to the library Settings page in the far
- Click the Incoming email settings
- For incoming email select Yes and set the email address of the list
- Set the other settings appropriately
- Click Save
There are some hurdles though. Email has to be setup correctly in SharePoint and/or your Exchange server. We have SharePoint 2013 and Exchange 2010. I can set everything up, but the connection between Exchange and SharePoint is not configured so the process fails.
While the email will be captured by the list item, the body of the email will be trapped in a column. I would assume you would want to be able to sort by the requester's name or some other information. (e.g. the email system captures your email in the following columns E-Mail Sender, E-Mail To, E-Mail Cc, E-Mail Subject, Body of the message, and attachments).