I've been trying to do this for days now. I have 3 VMs, DC, SP2012, SQL2012. I've had to install the prerequisites individually (on SP2012) because the prerequisiteinstaller.exe kept giving me errors. Now when I run the setup it still requires "SQL Server 2008 Native Client" but I can't find any links, they all lead to the 2012 one which I already installed. Then it says "Windows Server Features and Roles Services required by this product are not available." I've got Application Server Role and Web Server Role enabled so I don't know what else it could be.
I've tried AutoSPSourceBuilder but that keeps failing. I'm not sure what else to do here.