I have created my own search result page with OOB search web part. Everything works as expected.
I have to restrict search with some additional properties so I set "Append Text To Query" property of Search Core Result Web Part and it works perfectly fine.
But when I go to second page of result, refiners shows incorrect count.
total result count is 27
1st Page Refiners shows 27 count
2nd Page Refiners shows 17 count (which is incorrect)
3rd Page Refiners shows 7 count (which is incorrect)
Also refineries are not working if I set fixed query. So if I set fixed query and clicks on any refiners it will always gives the same result coz fixed query overwrite refiners.
Note: I am not using FAST search