Yes this question is the same as :
How ever none of the proposed solutions work for me.
- I've tried swapping the account in Central Admin (did not work)
- I've created a new AD account, gave it all of admin permissions and added the account to central admin and as the site collection admin for the target site
When I try deploying an app with the new account I get this error : "To interact with SharePoint projects in Visual Studio, your system user account must have administrative privileges"
The user does.. have the privileges, I've added the user to the "Administrators" group as well as the "WSS_ADMN_WPG" group for write access to system resources used by SharePoint Foundation.
I've been battling with this issue for quite some time and could really use some assistance. Please help
I thank you in advance.
Here's how I've set up the accounts:
- Farm Admins : Domain Admin, Account 1, Account 2, Builtin Admin
- Farm Service Account : Account 2
- Site Collection Admin : Domain Admin (target site)
Is there something wrong with the above? Right now, the central administration site doesn't log me in as System Account but the site collection does! Please help :( This error is a huge road block.