I am creating a replica server of my current SharePoint 2010 production server. The production SP is integrated with Project and TFS.
Here is what I have done so far:
- Installed SQL 2008, SharePoint 2010, Project, and TFS in a separate VM.
- Configured the SP base sites (Central Admin and Root).
- Backed up all the database from the production server.
- Restored the backups to the replica VM.
Here is what I think I need to do next:
- Mount the dbs individually to the root web app.
- Recreate each site collection separately so as to force it to use the attached db.
Am I in the right direction?