- SharePoint 2010 Enterprise SP1 (WFE box + SQL box )
- HTTPS enabled web application (with client certificates required)
- self signed client certificates
- there is an account that is granted FullRead permission on the web application
- a client certificate is issued for this account
- the certificate is placed in (local computer)/personal certificate storage (on WFE)
- the root certificate is in the (local computer)/Trusted certification authorites storage (on WFE)
- a crawling rule is created which has this client certificate specified
Allways get Error from SharePoint site: HttpStatusCode Unauthorized The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized in corresponding content source log.
If I remove client certificates requirement on IIS, crawling works fine under the same account
How to configure SharePoint 2010 Search to work with client certificates?