I'm setting up a new SharePoint 2013 farm using Kerberos authentication. I've read a ton of resources about it and it seems I've got my solution 99% right - Kerberos is working like a charm when I check it with C2WTSTest.exe, a tool for testing Kerberos on different identities.
The problem I have is actually getting SharePoint 2013 to use Kerberos - everything I see is NTLM, no Kerberos in sight for miles away.
Here's what I checked:
- Kerberos is definitely selected for the web app in question
- The App Pool runs on the correct account
- C2WTS is fully configured, working fine in C2WTSTest.exe
- Authentication Providers in IIS are okay: negotiate over NTLM and Kernel Mode auth is disabled
- Nothing Kerberos-related in Fiddler
- Only my TGT in klist
I've done a ton of reboots (literally restarting the server, not just iisreset) to no avail.
What else can I check, what might be a cause for this?