I'm setting up an Access 2010 database to have a table that is linked to a Sharepoint list, and I'm experiencing connectivity problems.
Whenever I edit a record in the linked table, and then press down to complete the edit, Access always loses connectivity to Sharepoint, and then when I reconnect, I get a warning saying that there are conflicts between my changes and the ones that I made several minutes ago, even for fields that I didn't change on this edit.
In addition, Access seems to intermittently disconnect from Sharepoint at random, requiring me to keep a constant eye on the bottom-right corner of the screen so I can restore the connection and synchronize.
This is not happening for all the sites on the Sharepoint server; I was able to connect and stay connected to a sandbox site that I created. The list I'm trying to connect to has 41 fields; I'm wondering if the size might be an issue for connection stability.