When I place a document library view on a web parts/wiki page that contains another list view(s) and press "Create new" button on ribbon (when the doclib view webpart is selected), two (the same) dialogs appear (one above the other). That happens for document library view only (not for list view). If I remove all the list views except the document library view from the page and press "Create new" button on ribbon, single dialog appears (as expected).
How could I disable that extra dialog popup appearance?
UPDATE Steps to reproduce
- Create a Team site
- open the home page in edit mode
- place the following list views on the page:
- Shared documents library
- Calendar list
- Announcements list
- save your home page customization
- open the page in Google Chrome (this is just to easily get to the point)
- select the Shared documents library web part on home page
- in the ribbon select "Create document" -> "Create document"
- you get warned TWICE that it's not a good idea to use Google Chrome for integration with Microsoft SharePoint
In my case I added a custom content type that inherits from the standard Folder content type to a document library, so I can see it in "Create Document" -> "Create My Content Type" on the ribbon. When I select the latter command I get two (the same, one above the other) dialogs for folder creation.