I created a Contacts list in Office 365's Team Site and connected it to Outlook 2010 on a Windows 7, 64-bit workstation. The first time I view this list in the address book it's fine, all of the contacts are visible. But as soon as I restart Outlook the list is blank when I view it in the address book. The list is perfectly fine if I view it in the Contacts Tab of Outlook. But as soon as I try to use it from the address book, it's blank.
I have tried deleting the local copy of the file (located in c:\users\%username%\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook) and letting it repopulate from the online server. I have also tried deleting the data file object from within the Mail control panel. Neither thing worked.
I don't know how else to troubleshoot this.