I am bit confused with this question for 70 - 667 exam question, seems like there are more then 1 right answer to the question.
You configure a SharePoint Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) farm. You want to provide access to non Active Diretory Users. You need to provision permissions to the users. what should you do?
- Set claims-based authentication
- Set classic mode authentication
- Run the ASP.NET SQL Server Setup Wizard.
- Run the SQL server import and export wizard.
- Grant site collection permissions to all user by conducting a user import.
- Grant web application permissions and zone-level permissions to users within the Microsoft SQL Server database of the extended web application.
- Configure the membership provider and role manager for the web application.
- Configure the membership provider and role manager for the Central Admin web application.
I am not really sure what they meant by "You need to provision permissions to the users."
How is Number 1, 3, 6, 7 and 8 are different ?
Please don't provide any links just explanation will be enough and I already went through Course work.
Just to let you know claimed answer is number 6 according to practising exam.