I'm attempting to apply Conditional Formatting to a list view web part via SharePoint Designer 2013, and I can't seem to find the option to do so.
I've a horrible feeling I'm just being daft, but here's what I've done so far:
- Created a new page (I've tried both web part and wiki)
- Added a list "App part" and saved the page
- Checked-out and opened the page via Designer
- Clicked the "Edit file" option
- Selected the XsltListViewWebPart tag
So far I can't find any options to add it. If I open the Conditional Formatting pane via the View menu it tells me the following:
To use conditional formatting, select an HTML tag, data value, or range of text, and then click Create to specify formatting options.
I've tried selecting the web part tags in all manner of combinations with no luck. In previous version I would have simply selected the previewed data rows in the now-absent Preview pane.
Am I missing something?