I have downloaded SPTools from github, and have followed the directions of uploading the files to a Document Library. When I try to open the index.html file from the document library, I get prompted to save the file. If I open the file from my desktop, and run one of the operations (batch update list items), nothing happens. If I open the developers console (IE9), I can see the message "LOG: There are no source list items that match the specified CAML Query, Web URL, and List Name."
the CAML query I'm running is the default that comes with SPTools
<Query><Where><Neq><FieldRef Name="ID" /><Value Type="Integer">0</Value></Neq></Where></Query>