Part of my timerjob does
DateTime week = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-7); SPQuery mQuery = new SPQuery(); mQuery.Query = "<Where><Gt><FieldRef Name='myDay' /><Value Type='DateTime' IncludeTimeValue='False'>" + week.Date.ToString() + "</Value></Gt></Where>";
But it always has fieldref='created' and includetime=true no matter what I do.
Edit: I have also tried to change the query completely but anything I put just returns null
I thought maybe it was some sort of SharePoint cache issue but I have retracted, deleted, resetISS, & deployed to find no difference.
My Solution: I uninstalled the assembly from the GAC ( Drive\windows\assembly\ ) then I retracted my solution, resetiss, restart-service SPTimerV4, restarted the machine. Build & deploy. Things worked again