In the share point farm we have , The inactive user profiles (Those are disabled in AD )are not being removed when i am running the my site cleanup timer job .I verified the configuration of User Profile and found the following steps
- I have configured my site host for the User Profile
- When i run the profile synchronization i observe that in MISCLINET (Forefront Client) its marking the profiles for deleting (i.e., it showing deletes value to 138 which are the total inactive profiles i have )
- But when i query the Profile Database( UserProfile_Full table) its showing the bDeleted = 1 instead of 0 for all the profiles.
- And i observed that the inactive profiles are not being moved to the "Missing from Import Sub type"
- Then when i run the my site clean up timer job it s finishing the job in 0 seconds which means that the job is not running successfully .
I am following this MSDN article fro solving it http://blogs.msdn.com/b/kaevans/archive/2012/06/25/top-recommendations-for-managing-the-my-site-cleanup-timer-job.aspx
Can some one please help me with this