Document Library having Number of document items. how to create feature for print item in document library.
its Not Possible For sharepoint 2010 OOB Solution. you Develop the Custom code .
The method is quite simple.
1) Open the document in a new window 2) When the window is opened use activeX or another method to send that window to print
For 1) 1) Document library.
2) Settings > Document Library settings
3) Advanced settings
4) Check "Browser-enabled Documents"
5) Click OK
6) Create a new control for the ribbon < (Start here) and make it open the document in the window (Same as the existing control), but then execute the code for 2)
2) Use a activeX control (Plenty around)
Not a short process to complete this, but not all to hard either.
Thanks @Hugh Wood. I have tried 2nd option "Use ActiveX control" but facing problem refer This Link