We are having an issue trying to view documents / list items in a SharePoint 2010 web application - there seems to be a curruption issue occuring. While in the site collection, when you go to 'view all site content', and try to view any library/list, you get the following error on screen:
'Unable to display this Web Part. To troubleshoot the problem, open this Web page in a Microsoft SharePoint Foundation-compatible HTML editor such as Microsoft SharePoint Designer. If the problem persists, contact your Web server administrator.'
Searching the ULS against the correlation ID reveals this error:
Error while executing web part: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean Microsoft.Office.Server.Utilities.ParsedCamlQuery.HasMultipleLookupIdInClauses()'. at Microsoft.Office.DocumentManagement.MetadataNavigation.MetadataNavigationContext.ApplyOverrideClauses() at Microsoft.Office.DocumentManagement.MetadataNavigation.MetadataNavigationContext.CacheContextFilterOpsAndCaml() at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SPDataSource.OnSelecting(EventArgs arguments) at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SPDataSourceView.ExecuteSelect(DataSourceSelectArguments selectArguments, String aggregateString, Boolean wantReturn, BaseXsltListWebPart webpart, SPListItem& listItem, SPListItemCollection& listItems, String& fieldList) at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SingleDataSource.GetXPathNavigatorInternal() at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SingleDataSource.GetXPathNavigator() at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.DataFormWebPart.PrepareAndPerformTransform(Boolean bDeferExecuteTransform)
- Is it only happening for 1 web application. All other web applications on the farm work fine.
- The server has the June 2012 Cumulative Update.
- If you add a second document list webpart to the page, it works for that library - while the first webpart continues to display the error. If you delete the first document list webpart, everything stops working again. There are many document libraries throughout the site - so it is not feasible to do this for every one.
- We have deleted and restored the site collection, and the error still persists.
- The web application uses both windows and forms based authentication.
Does anyone know the issue, or is there any way to reset the standard list view web part? Thanks for any information.