I had followed the technical article configure incoming email (SharePoint Server 2010) article from MS technet to integrate
MSexchange2010, AD, DNS and sharepoint 2010. After doing the steps I could get incoming mail option in library, calendar and blogs etc. But when I try to enable it; I am getting application error with correlation ID error. when I tried to open the logs in notepad; I didn't much information about the correlation id error.
I am attaching the
ULS logs for your reference. I am getting application error in the browser with this correlation ID -
The attachment is in
skydrive and the link is given below.
kindly revert. can somebody give me tips to correct the issue