I've downloaded some of the sample apps for SharePoint 2013. After changing the site URL, I tried deploying the app to my SharePoint 2013 preview account.
After waiting a while (first uninstalling, then installing) the following error is thrown:
"The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found".
In the meantime, something did happen. The app was actually deployed in SharePoint. When I now try to open the app, it redirects to localhost which isn't started yet, with a page not found as a result (seems fair). So I manually start the local IISExpress instance; return to the app in SharePoint and try again: works.
So all the bits seem to be deployed ok, but somehow the debug process doesn't work quite right. It could have something to do with our proxy server, as I had some other problems with that too. But I tried setting it explicitely (as opposed to a config script), didn't help. Also; the requests are send out fine when I check with Fiddler. But one set of requests does seem to be recurrent a few times before failing.