Using the new laptop to be enabe to use Sharepoint 2010
- Improve my knowledge by using Sharepoint 2010.
- Drop and click and C# coding will also be involved when working with Sharepoint.
- In addition, I will use Sharepoint for private purpose.
- Is this computer's specification (below) enough to be enable to use Sharepoint 2010 and SQL server 2012 inside of VMware Player?
- Will Sharepoint go fast based on suggested computer's specification?
- Is it better if I install windows server 2008R2 as a primary operativ system, instead of Win7, in the new laptop instead of using the first option due to high resource and memory requirement?
In foundation, I'm going to use Win 7 x64 and install VMware Player. Inside of VMware Player, I'm consider installing Sharepoint 2010, SQL server 2012 and Windows server 2008R2.
I'm consider buying a new laptop with following specification:
- Computer's title "DELL LATITUDE E5520"
- Intel Core i7 2640M 2,8 GHz
- 8 GB memory
- 500 GB hard drive space